[Condor-users] extend ClassAds with hawkeye

Dear Hawkeye users and developers,

Here is what I want to do:
What shall I do to ask hawkeye to insert ClassAds to Condor ClassAds?
I need to use hawkeye to extend the ClassAds so that MPI jobs will only
go to the nodes with enough semaphore resources.

Here is what I already have:
I have a cluster running Condor as the job scheduler. The master node
is a submit machine, the file server is a central manager and slave
nodes are execute machines.  Hawkeye and who module run on each execute
machines. Submit machine and central manager remain unchanged. I can
get hawkeye ClassAds with "condor_status -l".

Here is the problem:
ClassAds look like from Condor startd and Hawkeye startd alternatively.
I probably have missed something in the configuration.

Nick suggested to run a second Collector and point hawkeye startd to it,
but I am kind of lost with this.

Please help,

Junjun