[Condor-users] Jobs that have Multiple Outputs

It's been two weeks now, yet I can not solve this problem...I can not find
any solution from the mailing list and from the manual on how to get the
output of my program. I have a program that is supposed to produce an
analysis.png file. It works well when run outside condor but when run
using condor_submit, analysis.png is not produced :( . Where shall I get
this output file? What should I do to get the output of my program (not
only the output of my condor job)?

The stdout (Output) atrribute in the submit file prints only the
information written on the screen (is this correct?), I assume that it
would include all the outputs I have in my program. What if I have a
program that is supposed to produce multiple outputs with different
extensions (e.g. 10 .png files and 10 .root files and some screen
outputs). Where should these files be written after the completion of the
job? Is this possible?

Thanks.

Leo