Re: [Condor-users] Jobs that have Multiple Outputs

> It's been two weeks now, yet I can not solve this problem...I
> can not find
> any solution from the mailing list and from the manual on how
> to get the
> output of my program. I have a program that is supposed to produce an
> analysis.png file. It works well when run outside condor but when run
> using condor_submit, analysis.png is not produced :( . Where
> shall I get
> this output file? What should I do to get the output of my
> program (not
> only the output of my condor job)?
>
> The stdout (Output) atrribute in the submit file prints only the
> information written on the screen (is this correct?), I assume that it
> would include all the outputs I have in my program. What if I have a
> program that is supposed to produce multiple outputs with different
> extensions (e.g. 10 .png files and 10 .root files and some screen
> outputs). Where should these files be written after the
> completion of the
> job? Is this possible?

Any files that appear in your job's working directory are returned.
If instead files are produced in subdirectories, you can tarball them
up and put them in the top directory. Alternatively, you can
name them all so that condor knows to return them.
(something like transfer_output_files)

cheers

JK