Re: [Condor-users] can DAgMan pre script mark a job as complete??

I guess (not tested) that you could also use this in your DAG submit file:

ABORT-DAG-ON <node> <exit-value> RETURN 0

According to §2.12.2 of the manual, this should exit immediately if the PRE script, the JOB or the POST script returns the specified <exit-value>, and return 0.

François

On 01/08/06, Erik Paulson <epaulson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 02:59:29PM -0700, Adam Chrystie wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can a condor prescript have the ability to mark the job as COMPLETE and
> not have the current JOb# be executed??

Nearly - you can have a pre script edit the submit file of a job
that is about to be executed and insert

noop = true

which will cause the schedd to immediately mark the job as
completed after it is submitted. DAGMan will see the
that the job has completed and move on.

-Erik