[Condor-users] Need information about the Downloading Condor-Client software

Hi All,
       Sorry for posting again the same query as I
have not received any response on my last emails.So I
thought may be there is some problem in my earlier
emails.

Actually I need to download condor client software so
that machine which is not part of the condor pool
would get information about the condor pool without
manually log on to the machine which is part of the
condor pool using ssh.

I tried hard to find the information about this condor
client software but have not got any information.So I
am just wondering whether this software exist if yes I
would appreciate if someone can point me to the
link.Thanks.

Tom