Von: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]Im Auftrag von Sateesh Potturu
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. Oktober 2006 10:44
An: Condor-Users Mail List
Betreff: Re: [Condor-users] why are the windows services start delayed ?

Hello Frank,

We too faced this issue while we were using 6.6.10; but luckily only on one particular machine.  None of condor_restart, condor_reconfig, restarting condor_master seemed to work.  After we migrated to 6.7.16, this problem did not occur.  I am not sure how useful my response is to you.

Regards,
Sateesh