[Condor-users] Problems with parallel scheduling groups

Title: Problems with parallel scheduling groups

Hi,

I'm trying to use the parallel scheduling group feature in Condor 6.8.1, but I'm not having a lot of success.

Specifically, I have in my Startd configuration the PARALLEL_SCHEDULING_GROUP attribute:

PARALLEL_SCHEDULING_GROUP = "TACC_LONESTAR"
STARTD_EXPRS = $(STARTD_EXPRS), PARALLEL_SCHEDULING_GROUP

And my submit script includes the line:

+WantParallelSchedulingGroups=True

But when I submit my job, it just sits there in the idle state, and my SchedLog just prints the messages:

SchedLog:10/19 15:08:20 Job requested parallel scheduling groups, but no groups found
SchedLog:10/19 15:08:25 Job requested parallel scheduling groups, but no groups found
SchedLog:10/19 15:09:03 Job requested parallel scheduling groups, but no groups found

The MPI program runs well when I don't use the parallel scheduling group feature, so I know this is a config issue with this feature.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

- Ed