Re: [Condor-users] shared config file under windows

Hello, Thomas !

Ok, I tried to directly modify the registry, it works perfect.

But this is odd:
I really can't expect that every machine owner is able or willing to change directly a value in the registry.

Wouldn't it be useful to let the registry data overridden and/or updated by the value of the environment variable CONDOR_CONFIG ?
So we could change or add this value during the windows login script execution as needed.

Regards, Frank