Re: [Condor-users] shared config file under windows

> But this is odd:
> I really can't expect that every machine owner is able or willing to
> change directly a value in the registry.

If you drive a Windows Domain, you can set this registry key with an
ADM-File. This was the way, I changed that key on every node.

> Wouldn't it be useful to let the registry data overridden and/or
> updated by the value of the environment variable CONDOR_CONFIG ?
> So we could change or add this value during the windows login script
> execution as needed.

I don't work with windows login scripts, but the windows registry can also
be set via a batch file. Export that key into one file, e.g. "condor.reg"
and then run "regedit /s condor.reg".

Bye,
Thomas