[Condor-users] MPI condor Config

Hi everyone, I have a Condor pool made of workstations to support MPI,
simple jobs and dag, all using globus. Condor version is 6.8.0

What I need is that MPI jobs could be stopped if a machine is used,
wich normally is between 10 am and 9 pm. I have tried some
configurations taken from the condor manual, but some jobs doesn't
start. I think there could be a problem with the start configuration.

I'm now trying a dag job, with three jobs doing nothing more than
/bin/hostname, but it gets to the queue, the first job starts running
but, after several hours, it doesn't finish. If I send a globus job
directly, it works. My proxy is valid for 48 hrs.

I have attached my central manager and my exec nodes's config files.
Can someone tell me if there is something wrong with my config files?.

Thanks.
--
Diego Bello Carreño
Estudiante Memorista de Ingeniería Civil Informática