[Condor-users] How to incorporate a cluster on a pool?

Hi all,

I just want to ask on how I might configure my system having 8 machines of
which 5 is in OSCAR cluster...the other 3 machines can not access (ping,
scp, and ssh) the cluster's slave nodes, just the headnode/master node. So
my pool is just comprised of 4 machines (excluding the 4 slaves of the
cluster) because my central manager (not part of the cluster) can not
access the 4 slave machines of the cluster. What I wanted is that I want
to make use of the cluster for parallel/MPI jobs making the
headnode/master node as the dedicated scheduler and the slaves as the
dedicated resources. Is it possible when in fact the other 3 machines can
only access the headnode and not the slaves?
By the way, the slaves is connected to the headnode through a switch.

Any help will be much appreciated. :)

Sincerely,
Leo