Re: [Condor-users] condor_store_cred add fails with no errors

That worked.  At first, we tried changing the user name from condor to
condor_run, but that still failed with the same problem.  I noticed that
when trying condor_store_cred it still said the account was condor@gel
instead of condor_run@gel.  I'm not sure if this was because we changed the
existing account (so windows was reporting the user name incorrectly) or
because condor views the underscore as a delimiter or something...?

In any case, we then created a new account called condor-run, and I was able
to store credentials using that account.  Thanks!

Michael.