Re: [Condor-users] How to incorporate a cluster on a pool?

You need to use a GCB, or maybe a setup like I have used at out CCLRC Pool
which is generally referred to as Firewall Mirroring - same technique works
for private networks. See:
http://epubs.cclrc.ac.uk/work-details?w=34452
for firewall plus private network info, including GCB and other methods
or
http://tardis.dl.ac.uk/Condor/slides/FW_Avoidance.ppt
for details on Firewall Mirroring/Avoidance

Alternatively open up access on worker nodes, or have your machine head node
become your Condor central node, but presumably that is the login node for the pool
and having login access on central node is generally considered "a bad thing"

Cheers

JK