Re: [Condor-users] Visual Condor Demo?

I might be biased...but generate some computer animation and have condor render the frames on your giant pool. There are free applications such as Blender 3D which will work or POV Ray...others such as Maya,Terragen,LightWave will work too.

:)

m p hewitt wrote:
Hi!
I work for Newcastle University, and we currently have a Condor pool of
approx 2,000 processors, we are exhibiting at our annual 'trade' show
next week and would like to show Condor off to passers by, of course
just running condor_status isn't exciting to look at. Is there any sort
of demonstration app etc already prepared which we could run to show how
brilliant our Condor pool is?

Cheers

Mark Hewitt
North East Regional e-Science Centre.