Re: [Condor-users] Jobs are Executed Only on the Central Manager

On Sun, Sep 17, 2006 at 04:01:57AM +0800, leo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>       3 reject your job because of their own requirements

Okay, then the next thing I'd do is look at the condor logs on the three
machines which reject your job.  At this point I'm not sure which of the
log files to start with (start_log?), so I'd sort them by date and start
looking at the end of the most recent file.

Does the "simple" executable already exist on your execute nodes, or do
you need transfer_executable too?

-j