Re: [Condor-users] Windows CredD on Server 2003

On 9/26/06, Chin, Tammy <chint@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the reply.
I had tried turning the CREDD_DEBUG to D_ALL and got so much information, I didn't know where to start.

Using some system tools, I've determined that what appears to be happening is that when Condor calls some of the system dlls; it is looking for them in the condor\bin directory rather than the windows\system32 directory. I suspect that this is actually a configuration issue from the operating system rather than Condor, though our path information appears correct.

If you have any further suggestions, they would be appreciated.

For reference on the thread - are you running win2003 server 32 or 64
bit edition (I'll take a wild guess that you aren't running itanium :)

Same goes for the testing environment in cs.wisc

Matt