[Condor-users] Evidence of Impact when running "nice" on windows"

Hi All

Does anybody out there have any evidence that documents the impact, or
hopefully lack thereof of running Condor on Windows (or Linux) to always run
jobs - even when a user is logged in - but at the lowest priority i.e.
job_renice_increment set to 19.  The reason I ask is that I have been
conducting a small trial before hopefully going "run always" with a number of
our users and wondered if anbody had already done such a trial or would be
interested in the results of mine...

Thanks in advance

James

---

Dr James Osborne, BSc (hons), PhD
High End Computing Support Engineer
Information Services, Cardiff University, 50 Park Place, Cardiff CF10 3AT,
Wales UK
Tel: +44(0)29 2087 4657
Fax: +44(0)29 2087 4285
Email: osborneja1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx