[Condor-users] Dag log changes in 8.1?

Hi,

I found a strange change in how the dagman job stores its log-file's path. Up to 8.1 the "Args" attribute of a dagman job had its "-Condorlog" value point to the log file
defined for the jobs. For 6.8.1 the same value points to the .dag.log file.

I used this attribute to find the log file associated with the dagman job to gather some data about the whole dag. At the moment it does not work and I'm not sure if this change was intentional - the .dag.log file does not contain much data - and I should create a workaround or its just a bug and its
better waiting for 6.8.2 to fix it.

Cheers,
Szabolcs