Re: [Condor-users] job submssion fails with SSL in 6.8.4

Thanks for looking at this. I tried this and now I can submit a job
on the Win PC and get it to run on that machine. I'm confused as
to why the mapping is needed though - surely the certs are (in GSI
parlance) host certs not user ones. On the pool machines, Condor
jobs run under a special account of their own so presumably I map
all DNs onto that ? How do I tie a cert to a particular host ?

When I go to the manager/submit host and try to submit a job to the
Win PC it remains stuck in the idle state as before.

If I set up the mapfile on the manager it seems to disrupt the
production
service (which is what I was dreading would happen) - even though the
authentication is OPTIONAL ?  When I submit a job I get

ERROR: Failed to set Owner="smithic" for job 124799.0 (13)

regards,

-ian.