[Condor-users] "SIZE" field algorithm in condor_q?

Hi,

I'm putting together a simple web-enabled version of condor_q that has pretty colors and support for nested DAGs and selected ClassAds. While most ClassAds directly map to columns in condor_q output, some don't, e.g. RUN_TIME (which I found a helpful description of in https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2006-January/msg00038.shtml).

Can I ask what the algorithm is for determining the number in the SIZE column of condor_q? Is it based off ImageSize_RAW? For example, when ImageSize_RAW is "4038", the size column is "9.8".

Thanks!

Armen

--
Armen Babikyan