[Condor-users] excluding systems from a job

Is there a way to easily exclude a list of computers within a pool? We have a fairly large number of systems in our current pool, and we are finding that some of the system do not run certain code correctly. While it is easy to find these systems, the only way we have found to exclude them from being used is to add a (Machine != "name.of.machine") as a requirement. Since there may be 20-30 systems to exclude, this can get tedious.

Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks,

John