[Condor-users] Question: how to access system environment variables in startd (under windows) ?

Hi all,

This is my first post here, so please bear with me. I really hope
someone can help me, because I'm pretty stuck :(

First - the configuration:
2 WinXP (64 bit) machines running condor for windows version 6.8.4.

The problem:
I need a startd (worker) to access one of the system variables that is
on the local machine (not the one from which I submitted the job).
However, the environment variables list is limited, and does not
contain the system variables as seen from the control
panel->system->environment variables.

More information:
When I run the following simple executable:
---------
echo Starting
set
echo Finished
-----------------

I get the following output:

-------------------
Starting
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.JS;.WS
PROCESSOR_ARCHITEW6432=x86
PROMPT=$P$G
TEMP=C:\WINDOWS\TEMP
_CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR=C:\condor\execute\dir_4032
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\WINDOWS
COMPUTERNAME=KAPPA
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=2
OS=Windows_NT
COMSPEC=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=EM64T Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 6, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6
PROCESSOR_REVISION=0f06
PROGRAMFILES=C:\Program Files (x86)
WINDIR=C:\WINDOWS
CONDOR_INHERIT=4032 <10.0.0.12:1164> 0 0
Finished
---------------------

However, this is only a partial list of the system variables on the
local machine.
How can I access the rest of them? where do I define which system
variables to add to the startd process ?

please HELP!

Thanks,

Shay

--
Shay Ohayon,
Israel Institute of Technology (Technion)