Re: [Condor-users] Is it possible to use condor checkpoint library with MPI

Hi,

Thanks for your suggesstion. Sure I will check LAM as
you had mentioned.

But I am interested in checkpointing at individual
process level instead of job level which you have
mentioned.

Also I was aware of the extra work you had mentioned
as condor checkpoint library deals with standalone and
doesn't take care of intransit data as you had
mentioned. Assuming that coordination & in-transit
message are taken care at application level. Is condor
checkpoint library compatible to use for checkpointing
individual MPI process (as in standalone program)?

Thanks in advance.

Gopi