[Condor-users] FLOCKING PROBLEMS

Hi Everybody:

I'm using condor_submit with -remote and shows up this error.  I'm
submitting the job as a user and this user has an entry in the
grid-mapfile.
What else should I configure?
Thanks!!

ERROR: Failed to connect to queue manager "server"
AUTHENTICATE:1003:Failed to authenticate with any method
AUTHENTICATE:1004:Failed to authenticate using GSI
GSI:5004:Failed to get authorization from server.  Either the server does
not trust your certificate, or you are not in the server's authorization
file (grid-mapfile)
AUTHENTICATE:1004:Failed to authenticate using KERBEROS
AUTHENTICATE:1004:Failed to authenticate using FS

Eng. Paula Marti­nez