Re: [Condor-users] ERROR: Failed to commit job submission into the queue.

Have you tried using the latest development series download of Condor? It has some improvements for the size of the queue I think. I don't know whether it will take 300,000 jobs but we regularly have 10000 jobs in the queue without much worry.

Si Hammond

University of Warwick
HPSG