[Condor-users] Scilab experience?

Hello,

We are thinking of using our Condor pool to run Scilab jobs, (an open-source numerical package somewhat similar to Matlab).  Our pool consists of mostly Windows XP, and Scilab has been installed on them.

The problem is, I cannot seem to have Scilab run any given input from a batch file.  If anyone has any experience doing this and would like to share with me how it is possible to submit a Scilab job via Condor, it would be very much appreciated.

Nicholas