Re: [Condor-users] Vista support in Condor

> Can you just clarify that I have understood the above correctly?

Of course.

> * The next Stable release (6.8.6) will support Windows Vista?

Yes, the next stable release will support Windows Vista.

* The next Stable release (6.8.6) will no longer support Windows 2000?

Sorry for the confusion; I believe my language could have been more precise
here.  My current development version does not support Windows 2000, because
I am using Windows Vista as my primary development platform.  For actual
official releases we will be using a Windows Server 2003 machine which can
target many more platforms (including Windows 2000).  So Windows 2000 will
continue to be supported.

-B