Re: [Condor-users] condor not queueing enough jobs

It is common practise to use 1 log file per job cluster, but separate
output and error files (for instance, see examples in http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.9/condor_submit.html )

If memory serves, this practise
is forced, I can't remember the exact reason, but is probably along the lines of:
* You need to write stuff to log file before Process is known
* There is stuff that needs writing to log file that is for the whole
  job cluster rather than just for the Process.

Cheers

JK