Re: [Condor-users] condor not queueing enough jobs

The line:

Queue = 8

should be this:

Queue 8

The equals sign is causing this line to be interpreted as a macro assignment rather than as the "queue" command. This subtle trap is on the list of things that need to be fixed!

--Dan

Thomas Nelson wrote:

I have the following file:

+Group = "UNDER"
+Project = "AI_ROBOTICS"
+ProjectDescription = "gnugo on condor"
Error = .condor2/error_w_$(Process).txt
Input = .condor2/in_w_$(Process).txt
Output = .condor2/out_w_$(Process).txt
Log = .condor2/log_w_$(Process).txt
Executable = /lusr/bin/python
Universe = vanilla
Arguments = aiharness.py
notification = Error
Queue = 8

My problem is that only one job is submitted.  Here's the output:
Submitting job(s)
WARNING: Log file /v/filer3/v12q001/thn/go_research/engine/.condor2/log_w_0.txt is on NFS.
This could cause log file corruption and is _not_ recommended.
.
Logging submit event(s).
1 job(s) submitted to cluster 959.

It creates out_w_0.txt, but none of the others. Can anyone help me understand what's going wrong?

Thanks,
Tom