Re: [Condor-users] Owner

> When I execute the command condor status the state that appears is
Owner
> in all the machines of my pool.

This means that the START expression on these machines is evaluating to
False. For information on the different states of startd's and their
transitions please see:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/3_5Startd_Policy.html#18448

And for more information on the Owner state:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/3_5Startd_Policy.html#SECTION0
0458100000000000000

> How can I change this state to claimed?

You actually want them to show as Unclaimed so that jobs can run on them
(and thus change the machine to Claimed). In order to do this you need
to make the START expression on the machines evaluate to True.

You can see an always-on policy here:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/3_5Startd_Policy.html#SECTION0
0453000000000000000

- Ian