Re: [Condor-users] HELP :"Claimed + Idle" jobs. What does this mean?

I've also seen this claimed+idle for long times. It is not clear to me
what's happening. Is it that some comunication between the client
sched and/or shadow and the startd needs to happen before the machine
can be released but cannot happen because of network issues or
premature death of the shadow? If this is so, it would be a place to
start looking.

Tomas