[Condor-users] flocking questions

Hi there,

I have a question about flocking: in order to make condor flocking work on all submitting nodes in a cluster, do I need to define the FLOCK... related parameters on all of the submitting nodes or I just need to do that on the central condor management host?

Another question is about condor_q: I noticed that each submitting node has its own queue when listed with condor_q, the condor_q command only display the jobs submitted from the local host. How can I make it centralized, that is, a condor_q on any submitting node and and the central management host will give all of the queued jobs from all submitting nodes?

Thanks,

Yu