Re: [Condor-users] IP resolution problem: /etc/hosts contains 127.0.1.1

Majid Arabgol wrote:
Just add a line ABOVE "127.0.1.1       hostname.domainname. hostname" in
/etc/hosts like this:

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx     yourhostname  yourhostname.yourdomainname
127.0.1.1       hostname.domainname. hostname

Unfortunately, the admins won't allow that either. Actually, I don't think I can talk them into making any permanent change to the network configuration at all. I'll need to solve the problem in Condor.

kurt.