Re: [Condor-users] weird behavior -- commas and quotes condor_submitarguments

Using
arguments = myfunction('arg1','arg2')

I get:

::::::::::::::
0.output
::::::::::::::
myfunction('arg1','arg2')
::::::::::::::
1.output
::::::::::::::
myfunction('arg1' 'arg2')

Is that any good? Or did you need those extra double quotes?

I tried
arguments = \"myfunction('arg1','arg2')\"

and got
0.output
"myfunction('arg1','arg2')"
1.output