Re: [Condor-users] combined submit host / central manager ?

I suggest using efficiently your SMP box in a different way.
Set up two virtual machines on it, with VMware Server (which is free)
or Workstation (which is not that expensive but gives you
more flexibility).
This way you still have perfect separation of hosts, while
utilising hardware much better, with greater flexibility.

cheers,

Andrey