[Condor-users] Avoid submitting machines

Hi all!
I'm setting a Condor cluster, with a few dedicated machines and a lot of user machines and my goal is to have only a submit machine.

I can configure the central manager to "hostallow_write" my nodes in order to avoid anyone can join, but in user machines, they have root access and i don't want they to change his roles editting the files and adding to their machines the SCHEDD daemon.

What can i do to avoid non-authorized submitting machines?

Thanks in advance!