Re: [Condor-users] Running programs that are already installed onall machines in the pool

I am doing something similar. I have scripts which configure the
execution environments for the different parameter configurations in the
experiment. Each parameter configuration and associated execution
environment is setup in a different directory. Each directory however
contain a startup script which has the same name "run.sh". Thus, I only
need to call "run.sh" from each directory. Hence my submit file is of
the form:

initialdir = dir1
Queue
initialdir = dir2
Queue
.
.
.
initialdir = dirN
Queue

I'd be interested in seeing your submit, batch, and any other important
files, if you could send them to me. Thanks.

Ashley Mills