Re: [Condor-users] Running programs that are alreadyinstalledonallmachines in the pool

It is a problem in my case because my submit file looks like this:

exectuable = C:\cgywin\bin\bash.exe
universe = vanilla
log = test.log
output = test.out
error = test.err
transfer_executable = false
arguments = run.sh

initialdir = dir1
Queue
initialdir = dir2
Queue
.
.
.
initialdir = dirN
Queue

Hence bash expects to be in initialdir when it executes otherwise it
won't find the input script "run.sh". Does that clear up the confusion?

Ashley Mills