[Condor-users] how to set a whole domain's priority?

Hi there,

How can I set priority of all users of a certain domain to a same value? For example, I have a couple of domains: domain1, domain2, domain3, I want to set the priority factor of all users in domain1 to 5, how can I do it? I know I can do it by "condor_userprio -setfactor user1@domain1 5" ..., but since there are hundreds of users in each domain, this way needs to execute the command hundreds of times and thus very annoying. Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks,

Yu