Re: [Condor-users] how to set a whole domain's priority?

Hi Yu,

Although it is not perfect, the best solution I can think of to your
problem is a cron job. Quick hack of an example:

condor_userprio -allusers | awk '/@/{print $1} {}' | while read user
do
factor=1
case "$user" in
( *@domain1 ) factor=100 ;;
( *@domain2 ) factor=1000 ;;
esac
condor_userprio -setfactor $user $factor
done

In order to avoid having new users show up with a better priority than
they should have, you could use DEFAULT_PRIO_FACTOR and/or
REMOTE_PRIO_FACTOR to start everyone off with a very high factor, which
would then be adjusted by the cron job when it gets around to running.

--Dan