Re: [Condor-users] DAGMan on Windows

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007, Sophie Prieur wrote:

It's what you have understand :
if every job has the submit file submit.0 all 1000 jobs get submitted, but if
you have a unique submit file for each job, only 509 get submitted?

I have find nothing in this file, but maybe I have missed something.

Hmm.  If you run a DAG contained in a file called "sophie.dag" you should
get a file "sophie.dag.dagman.out". At any rate, if you can send that file, it would help a lot to diagnose the problem. If there is no such
file, that's a bug in and of itself.  If there is no dagman.out file for
your DAG, please send the corresponding lib.err and lib.out files.

Kent Wenger
Condor Team