From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ben Burnett
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 15:38
To: 'Condor-Users Mail List'
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] excel on condor

Hi Jeff:

Assuming you workbook app starts running when you open it, and that Excel is
installed on all the execute nodes, you should be able to use something akin
to the following:

universe = vanilla
executable = <enter your ms office path here>\excel.exe

arguments = C:\sdk2.xls

transfer_executable = false

error = c:\sdk2.err

queue

What happened with your submission is that Condor does not know how to
execute Excel data files, it only handles executables and batch files.

-B