[Condor-users] Condor 6.8.4 + GT4: Streaming not supported?

Hello,

I would like to submit a job to the 'grid' universe and receive
stdout/stderr as it is created. The job is held with HoldReason =
"Streaming not supported". My job file looks as follows:

executable = /home/jploski/condor-gt4/streamer.pl
transfer_executable = true
universe = grid
grid_resource = gt4
https://xxxxxxx.xxxxx.xxxxxx.xx/wsrf/services/ManagedJobFactoryService PBS
output = test.out
error = test.err
log = test.log
stream_output = true
stream_error = true
queue

The Condor version is

$CondorVersion: 6.8.4 Feb  1 2007 $
$CondorPlatform: X86_64-LINUX_RHEL3 $

The question is: why is "streaming not supported", or what I can do to
make it work. Is it a configuration, software version issue, or is it not
implemented yet altogether? I did not find any examples for doing this
sort of thing with condor+gt4 in the manual, unfortunately.

Best regards,
Jan Ploski

--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Jan Ploski