Re: [Condor-users] Running programs that arealreadyinstalledonallmachines in the pool

The problem has revealed itself, but is quite strange.

The problem is that program executions occur in random subdirectories of
C:\condor\execute instead of the directories specified by initialdir. I
found this out by passing a batch file as the executable which called
pwd, I then examined the output logs.

I can obviously now think of a workaround given that I understand the
working environment (just pass all the files I need), but I am intrigued
as to why the working directory is not the one set by initialdir?

Ashley Mills