Re: [Condor-users] Running programs thatarealreadyinstalledonallmachines in the pool

Because initialdir refers to the directory *on the submit machine* from
and to which input/output files are transferred, NOT the directory on
the remote machine which the execution will start. I actually don't want
the latter behaviour (anymore, after seeing the light), in fact the
condor normal behavior is more intuitive, so its fine.

Ashley