[Condor-users] Comment about condor_submit command reference in manual

In the section in the manual about "Submitting a Job", it says that the
condor_submit reference page contains full details about condor_submit,
and that more submit examples exist under that page, but it should also
say something like:

"NOTE: The condor_submit reference page <link> describes both its
command line arguments and provides a comprehensive description of the
parameters available to a submit description file."

It took me a while to work that out, because I just assumed the
condor_submit "Command reference" page would be essentially the same as
`condor_submit --help`

Regards

Ashley Mills