Re: [Condor-users] Comments about parameter=true vs parameter=yes

OK, then transfer_executable should also take YES and NO, it still
sounds fine to say:

transfer_excutable = YES

I can just imagine working on a submit file and then wanting to include
some parameter and thinking "oh, was it YES/NO, or True/False for this
one", and then having to look it up again. Just my 50 cents.

Ashley