Re: [Condor-users] deny jobs, but letting the que run.

How about turning off the negotiator daemon? Any jobs not yet matched should be stuck in the queue, while running jobs will be unaffected unless they are otherwise vacated.

- dave

Bjørn Dyre Dyresen wrote:
Yes that is what I ended up doing. I took it down, and sent an email to the users who had jobs running about when they could restart them. I know that is far from optimal.