Re: [Condor-users] Arch requirements problems

Daniel Forrest wrote:
David,

Queue   1
Requirements = Arch == "X86_64" && OpSys == "LINUX"

You have to put the "Requirements" *before* the "Queue", otherwise it
only affects any *subsequent* "Queue" commands.

*bangs head against wall*

I knew I was going to feel like an idiot. That's the problem with recycling the same submit file, adding and deleting lines to test different things. I didn't look at the thing as a whole, but I was sure I got that one line right.

Thanks, Daniel.

- dave