Re: [Condor-users] Arch requirements problems

> > I'm trying to send a trivial test job from one of our 32bit submit
> > nodes to the 64bit nodes we now have.  When I submit them,
> my Arch and
> > OpSys requirements are not in the classads, and the jobs
> run on 32bit
> > machines.  ...

> > Queue   1
> > Requirements = Arch == "X86_64" && OpSys == "LINUX"

If you were happy for the jobs to run on 32 bit too, you could also
add an OR so that it ran on either. If you wanted it to PREFER X86_64
(i.e.
run on INTEL, but only if X86_64 are busy),
then you could also specify this using a RANK expression

Cheers

JK